Buqi for very stuck cold in the head

Buqi is an energy healing treatment system that has been developed from Chinese medicine and uses techniques that were almost lost.
Nicci

Hi

One of my acupuncture patients suffers from hemicrania continua which is basically a constant migraine in her right temple. She has had it for several years and is on a tonne of painkillers but they just mask it.

She's an ex-nurse herself and under 2 neurologists who have done tonnes of tests for everything under the sun and can't find a cause for her pain.

I've struggled with acupuncture so tried some buqi in Q4 last year. My diagnosis unearthed a very intense area of cold at the site of her pain. I've worked on it several times to try and shift the cold and the patient can feel it being tugged at and at some points diffusing a little but it then just forms into a tight knot again.

She has frozen shoulders (first right and more recently left she tells me - I haven't seen her in a few months but am due to see her again soon) so struggles to do any daoyin exercises.

I guess my question is how to make progress with shifting the cold spot in her head...

Any thoughts welcome.

Nicci
JoJoO

Unlikely to be entirely relatable, but I worked on a horse once, who had a constant twitch of his head. I focused on the head and the sinuses, forever! Well almost an hour, which felt like forever. After a very continued and focused (wtf am I doing) the dear, sweet horse dropped his head and a tonne of snot came out of his nose. Sometimes, I guess, things are tightly congested.

Blood sugar springs to mind.
Nicci

Thanks Jo
Claire M

Hi Nicci
I've been working with sound a lot lately and finding a lot of cold moving from my head.
specifically I've used Om mani padme Hong - out the head top, and i've used the aaah sound to create vibration around throat and neck. I've felt cold moving out from head top (front and back fontanels), Yi Feng and Feng chi. I've also had a bit of help from both Acupuncture and Buqi treatments.
I'm pretty sure I have a blockage in Throat Dantian as well as several points along the neck. I'm thinking the problem might not be exactly where the pain is, but at the top of the spine - blocking anything clearing.
Not saying I am exactly the same as your client, but I would suggest a combination of sound vibration with direction out and working on those two areas at the back of the head with Buqi.
Also there is the exercise for draining binqi from head where you point thumbs up and back past the shoulders (If you havent done it I can show you at Easter).
Also arm swinging and anything else that gives downward information.

lots love
Claire
Nicci

Thanks Claire - yes please, it would be good to see that technique at Easter.